Scheduled Full Scan always starts a few hours late

I’ve got a full scan scheduled for every Sunday at 12:59 pm, but I’ve noticed for awhile that it always starts later in the afternoon. I’m not always around when it starts, but today I saw that it didn’t start when it should have and did start around 3:50 pm. Any ideas how to fix this? Scan schedule screenshot attached. Free CIS v. 8.2.0.4792, db 24093, Win 8.1 Pro x64 .

[attachment deleted by admin]

Is your computer running at 12:59pm? If it gets missed it will scan as soon as the computer is switched on. This can be seen in the task in Task Scheduler.

Answer: “…I’m not always around when it starts, but today I saw that it didn’t start when it should have and did start around 3:50 pm.”

That sentence was meant to indicate that I was using the computer at 12:59 pm. The longer answer: Yes, it’s usually on then - and in writing I’ve taken into account those times when it wasn’t.

Hi genegold,
Scroll down on the schedule scan settings and de-select ‘Run only when computer is IDLE’.

Kind regards.

I don’t see any such option on the schedule or other sections of the Scan dialog. There’s only “Run only when computer is not running on batteries.” Is it somewhere else?

Hi genegold,
See screenshot.

Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oh, as you can see from the initial screenshot, I didn’t notice the Scan edit window is not opening to show everything (why not??). Feel like half a fool for missing that (other half goes to Comodo). Presumably that solves it. Thanks!

Hi genegold,
Let us hope that solves the issue. :slight_smile:

Kind regards.