Scanning My computer window: Show list of threats

It would be handy to know which threats that has been found while scanning with a list in the window that can be hidden and opened with a little button.

See attached image for better understanding.

Thanks for a great program so far… look forward to the ongoing impovements.

[attachment deleted by admin]

And in the result window after a finished scanning should also contain an “about threat” button or “more info” to the found threats…

This is an excellent idea. The pic below was proposed in the usability forum (a forum for members with special privileges). The pic has a “show less/show more” button on the right to hide and show the threats found. I like the idea of adding the “About Threat” button. I think the button should be placed in the following places:

• in the scan results window (the one that appears after the scan is complete and when the user is selecting an action to take for each threat).
  • in the log window where previous scans are documented.
  • in the quarantine window.

This way you can see info on threats that were just detected and ones that were previously detected.

However, I am not sure Comodo should spend their time making an encyclopedia to describe the threats. That is a lot of work, and I think that the CIS program should take priority over encyclopedia entries.
Anyhow, the idea is nice. Let’s see if Comodo implements it in CIS 4.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Great to hear…

About “However, I am not sure Comodo should spend their time making an encyclopedia to describe the threats. That is a lot of work, and I think that the CIS program should take priority over encyclopedia entries.”

i think it would be beneficial to both parts with a somehow user driven threat-encyclopedia like a wiki… or something alike