SANDBOX FAQ CIS 6.0
This will grow as will learn more about CIS 6.0.
[ol]- Comms between sandboxed and non-sandboxed files - how can I control this?.
- HIPS rules, can these be applied to sandboxed files?.
- How secure is the sandbox. (Technical FAQ).
- How well does the sandbox protect your system from damage?.
- How well does the sandbox protect your privacy?.
- Installing into the sandbox - what works and how to do it?
- Restrictions and protections on sandboxed executables (Technical FAQ).
- Running a program in the sandbox - are there any advanced ways?.
- Running files that are not on Kiosk desktop - how to do this?.
- Unknown files - how can they be automatically sandboxed
- Web access by sandboxed files - how can I control this?[/ol]
[i]Please help us improve this introduction by posting suggestions to the ‘Help materials - Feedback topic’ here.
This FAQ has been prepared by a volunteer moderator – with input from many other moderators (Thanks everyone). It has been produced on a best endeavours basis - it will be added to and corrected as we find out more. Please note that I am not a member of staff and therefore cannot speak on behalf of Comodo.[/i]
Updated: 28 January 2012, to reflect changes up to CIS version 6.0 Build 2708