Right Click; submit to Valkyrie, add options when Valkyrie detect Malicious file

1. What actually happened or you saw:

Pic: old submit to valkyrie options

When you right click on a file to: Submit to Valkyrie
and the file ends up being detected by Valkrie as malicues it gives you the option to OK.
and you have to Delete the file manually.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:

Pic: new submit to valkyrie options

When you right click on a file to: Submit to Valkyrie
and the file ends up being detected by Valkrie as malicues it should give you the option to Quarantine/Delete or Close the window.

Also, the dev could also add: Report as false positive if they want to

3. Why you think it is desirable:

To give the user a nicer experience.

4. Any other information, screenshots etc:

See pic for exampel

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I agree with this approach, when a file is detected, you should always have option to Delete and report False-Positive as standard options.

We will include it.

Thanks
-umesh

Nice :-TU

Dunno if you will add Delete or Quarantine or both options, but i prefer Quarantine over Delete if i have to pick one.

Since when CCAV realtime detect a threat the recommended option is to Quarantine.
When VirusScope detect a threat the recommended option is to Quarantine.
When Valkrie Detect a threat the recommended option is to Quarantine.

Would be nice if all recomended option is represented in the same manner.

I think for all cases, Quarantine is the best option as you can always recover file if you want.
So:

• Report as False-Positive
  • Quarantine (Recommended)

should be the options.

Thanks
-umesh

pic added