right click scan not working in dragon

no matter what site i scan using the right click scan method site inspector says empty url.

Hi trscsaeg

Yes I know your issue, I seen the same problem, but the only fix at the moment is copy the url then Open CSI in then paste the url to scan it with site inspector.

I have already posted a topic on this within the same catg called: New Provider of Comodo Site Inspector

Hope that helps

Regards

Nigel

edit:Fixed text

This should work now, please check.

It works great now.

Thanks for the fix Vadim

Nigel

P.S. You don’t need to press right click to scan, just press left click on mouse to do a scan.

to scan a link you don’t have to right click? so you’re saying anytime I left click on a link it’s going to scan the link before it allows me to actually go to the link

What I mean by Left click to scan, it means you can do that on whatever webpage your on.

for example: www.comodo.com or https://forums.comodo.com

It’s just like it was before site inspector got updated to a new domain called web inspector, on which happened last week ? vadim will know more.

I hope you understand now trscsaeg

Regards

Nigel

yes I understand but I was talking about right click scanning not scanning the current site I’m so that’s why I was confused because I also thought you were talking about right click scanning. I don’t like to go to a site and then scan it because it could be too late if the site is malicious. I always right click scan or copy paste links on site inspector page

I understand what you mean now. Then why don’t you go to the top right and open Site Inspector then copy the URL then save it else where, Or Go here >http://siteinspector.comodo.com/ then you can use that for other webpages, than going from the webpage your on!

Like you said quote: I don’t like to go to a site and then scan it because it could be too late if the site is malicious. I always right click scan or copy paste links on site inspector page.

Hope that help

Regards

Nigel

Edit:Text and added URL - Nigel

if i right click on a link and click scan with site inspector it opens the scan in a new tab. i can scan a site before i visit it with this method and i don’t have to copy and paste links. it’s easier but it’s fixed now so all is good