Reverse decision

I need to reverse a decision I made. I should not have permitted access but I hit the wrong option. How do I do that? I can’t find the function. I should not have any exceptions listed in my Memory Firewall but now I’ve got one…

Bump. ???

All right. Message received and understood. No help from Comodo Forums. I’ll go and bye myself a new firewall some place else. You can close the thread.

A response from SiberLynx

https://forums.comodo.com/profiles/siberlynx-u2767.html

Hi Cordialis,
Quote from: Cordialis
I need to reverse a decision I made. I should not have permitted access but I hit the wrong option. How do I do that? I can’t find the function. I should not have any exceptions listed in my Memory Firewall but now I’ve got one…
As for your request.
Since you added something to Exclusion List you can delete existing entry using Remove button.
Please specify in more details what kind of difficulties you had with such action.
As for your statement that you “should not should not have any exceptions”… I may say just sometimes it is necessary, but what is not understandable is what do you mean by “permitting access”?
What was the initial request? That is not how and what CMF “asking” when buffer overflow attack was suspected. Pleas clarify that too.
Finally, sorry that nobody answered your question and it’s hardly possible to read all posts here in this huge Forum. Usually you get help here and people are friendly and knowledgeable
Quote from: Cordialis
… I’ll go and bye myself a new firewall some place else…,

And definitely please don’t rush with decision wit Comodo Firewall itself because of some temporary difficulties with Memory Firewall
Actually Memory Firewall will be integrated into Comodo CIS soon but currently it is still separate Program.
It is fairly strong and actually you can use Comodo Memory Firewall in conjunction with Windows Software Firewall; and if your motherboard is contemporary you can switch On Hardware DEP as well.

My regards

SiberLynx