1. The full product and its version:
Comodo Internet Security 22.214.171.12414 - Beta
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Windows 8.1, 64-bit
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
Used configuration as recommended by Chiron
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
None, but there were Windows Notifications asking “Do you wish to install Comodo…” as I was installing CIS 8 Beta.
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
1: Clean installed Comodo Internet Security 8 - Beta
2: Opened Virtual Kiosk and selected Firefox browser
3: Exited Virtual Kiosk to desktop
4: Selected Reset Sandbox under Sandbox tasks
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
Application/processes running in sandbox ended, but restarted within a few minutes. Opened CIS Task Manager and KillSwitch to end processes (DWM.exe plus 4 running instances of svchost.exe). However, before I could kill processes the diagnostic/repair tool automatically launched - and luckily - generated the attached report.
NOTE: The dwm.exe run was steady, but the (4) svchost.exe were “switching on-off”/unstable.
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
Applications/processes to cease upon resetting sandbox and not to restart in sandbox
9. Any other information:
Diagnostic report attached as
[attachment deleted by admin]