Request removal of incorrect criticism.

Having waited in vain (and probably expecting too much) for this comment to be removed, I do now ask that it be culled fom the thread and a retraction posted.

Sincerely,
Pete

Pete,

I’ve posted an apology for my actions in the quoted thread.

I don’t want to remove anything else from it as the following posts are my fault. Any posts remaining in the thread are a direct consequence of my mistake and I must wear the blame for this, no-one else. If I hadn’t acted prematurely, no-one else would have said anything.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

To Pete. Sorry to hear about the mistake directed towards you.
To Panic. I have to say I was surprised to read that you made a mistake of this calibre, but I do have to say the way in which you handled your error including the very nicely written public apology deserves a big hats off to you.
To you both. I hope any hard feelings or bitterness towards each other can be dismissed now. Life is short and I think a big posting hand shake is in order. All the best.

(:CLP)

Let’s join our forces and further improve CIS…

It is my turn to apologize for inadvertently allowing anyone to think that Ewen and I had “issues”.

@Ewen. Apart from the initial mistake, your behavior has been nothing less than exemplary. There are certainly no hard feelings on my part.

[at] pc-pete,
Same here Pete - NP.

[at]captainsticks,
Thanks cap’n. The only consolation in all this is that if you’re not making mistakes, you’re not trying hard enough.

Well done guys. Good to see.