Report False Positives for Valkyrie Service Here - 2022

If you believe that you have encountered a false positive with the online verdict service you can report them here. This is NOT the place to report false positives for comodo antivirus.

When reporting Valkyrie false positives please post the Valkyrie analysis link and a Virustotal link.

Hi, my website alaliengineering.net is showing malicious for Comodo Valkyrie Verdict only all other antivirus is clean and good. Even I remove some old files which are not in use. The complete site is hand-coded so it’s clean. Kindly remove it from the blacklist as it is a false positive

Hello,
We will check it and get back to you soon.

Hello mtowseef,

This should be fixed now.

Best regards,
FlorinG

I believe one our website www.tsilink.com is listed as phishing and this is a false positive. This is our IOT product site for TSI Incorporated www.tsi.com

Cliff Richman, CISSP
Senior IT Security Architect
TSI Incorporated
Tel: 651.490.3866
cliff.richman@tsi.com

Hi cliffrichman,

Thank you for reporting this.
We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

Thank you! FYI:

Previously our registration emails contained a link to Auth0 we have worked with Auth0 our authentication provider to reconfigure our registration process to use our domain of tsilink.com. This may be why persons reported phishing.

Hi, Thank you for your response but the website alaliengineering.net is still under the Malware section in virus total.Kindly do the needful

Hello mtowseef,

Your submission has been processed. You can view the updated results on https://verdict.valkyrie.comodo.com .

Please note that we have no control over third party platforms like VirusTotal, so we can’t say when or if they will update the verdict.

The site www.sparkasse-wiesental.de is flagged as phishing:

• Valkyrie Verdict
  • VirusTotal
    This is a false positive. Its the regular banking site of Sparkasse Wiesental.
    Also the site is categorised as “media sharing”. This is wrong. The category is like “financial data and services”.

Regards, S-CERT

Hello S-CERT,

Thank you for reporting this. We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Hello cliffrichman,

Your submission has been processed. You can view the updated results on https://verdict.valkyrie.comodo.com .

Please note that we have no control over third party platforms like VirusTotal, so we can’t say when or if they will update the verdict.

Hello S-CERT,

Thank you!

Thanks, it seems to have worked…

Our site Britishantiquefurniture.co.uk is currently showing a false positive under phising and malicious, and listed under the wrong category of ‘media sharing’. The correct category is ‘online shopping’ of ‘antiques & vintage furniture’. The site is clear of virus/malware and SSL certificates installed. Please could you reply to me to confirm if you can remove our site from malicious and phising category and modify to online shopping and list as clear of malicious issues. Please confirm when done. If not possible please could you confirm the steps I need to take to ensure virus total and your system does not list our site as malicious. Thank you in advance.

The site www.zi-mannheim.de is flagged as phishing:

This is a false positive.
We have double checked it. And there is no phishing on the websitesite of our client.
It is the offical website of the german Central Institute of Mental Health.

Also the category “media sharing” is wrong. The category is like “institute of mental health”.

Please remove the false positive.

Kind regards in advanced

Hi, our site is flagged as „phishing“. We have already cleaned our site over a year ago. Is there something you can do about it ?
Thank you.

Could you please reasses our site as not malicious, and categorise as online shopping, we are an antiques and vintage online store. Please indicate if this is possible or what I need to do to ensure you can categorise as not malicious, we only have yourself and trustwave who I am also contacting to update their submission and category details. Our site is not malicious, if you think this is the correct status please inform me why and I will implement changes to correct any issues with the site, but we have scanned it with virus and malware removal software and everything it OK. What is the process for you to remove the malicious listing from our domain? Virus total is still listing us a malicious with your site, which is a false positive. Please help. I have also contacted Trustwave to update their system, but have had no reply yet. Please confirm the steps I need to take for you to recategorise our site. Thank you.

Classified as Phishing under Virustotal. Kindly correct this.

Thanks.