1. The full product and its version:
COMODO Internet Security Premium 220.127.116.1144
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Virtualbox, Windows 7 starter 32-bit
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
Proactive Security, Do not show antivirus alerts - Block Treads, HIPS - Do not show popup alert - Block Request,
HIPS Rules - %windir%\explorer.exe - System, Auto-sandbox - All block.
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
1: Create a bat-file that copies a file from one folder to another. When you run the bat-file is blocked.
2: Add a bat-file to trusted files. When you run the copied files.
3: Change the bat-file when deleting files. When you run a removal occurs, even though the file has changed.
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
When the substitution file, the file remains trusted.
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
In previous versions, edit the file, changing the file status in unrecognized files.
9. Any other information:
Video: - YouTube