Remove Explorer context Menu

I have found that two new items

1. CSC Scan for Duplicate Items
  2. CSC scan for filter entries

has been added to my context menu. I cannot find any option to remove it in windows explorer window of CSC under system settings or at any other place. Is there any provision for that?

CSC doesn’t have such an inbuilt option in the setup, but we will take this into consideration for the future releases.

Thank you for your support.

…and the recycle bin menu entry

use shellexview to disable the item … make sure u select the correct version … 64 or 32 bit.

I actually had to use shelexview, contextedit, and contextmenueditor to completely remove the ones from the right click menu. I still have been unable to use those tools to remove the recycle bin context menu. Luckily, I have had to remove stuff from the recycle bin before. The location of that context menu is: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\Shell

The keys you need to delete are inside, called CSC Powerclean. The registry export of the CSC Powerclean key is:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\Shell\CSC PowerClean]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\Shell\CSC PowerClean\command]
[at]="C:\\Program Files\\COMODO\\COMODO System-Cleaner\\CSC.exe /PowerClean"

Yes I would like such an option as well to remove the “CSC Scan” items from the Windows Explorer context menus but have found it impossible to remove them from the registry in Windows 7 64bit.

I agree -I just use the portable version for this reason.

I hate it when programs add more and more junk to the context menu without giving me control during install, or options to remove them.

It ends up with a menu that fills half the screen and you have to hit the registry to clean the entries - kind of ironic!!

I fully second this. Please give us the option of deciding what we see in the context menu of our own pc’s.