Release Date [Merged Threads] [Closed]

Remember, this topic concerns the CAVS 3 release date, not the performance of other antivirus programs. :wink:

LA

Release Date!!! When Please… :BNC

the dev team is now finalising the production release for CAV3. They are also building CIS (Comodo Internet Security) so that you can have CAV3 on its own or as CIS along with Firewall and Defense+ (as an internet security suite).

All I can say is everyone is on this working away trying to release it. This is the last mile and we should be talking about weeks in terms of a date…

Melih

:o

:THNK

heyy melih in this post u mentioned cav and not cavs. m i taking xtra care of the letter s or u meant cav only. if so then it means no antispyware in cav3 coz cavs means comodo antiviruspyware right?? plzz clear this point. i was eagerly waiting for the release of cavs3 coz i thought cavs3 will include boclean and i will get the quarantine feature which i strongly want and which is not there in the standalone boclean. waiting 4 ur reply… naren(comodo krazy)

I know I can’t answer for our Almighty Melih, but I think by saying CAV 3 he has in mind Comodo’s antivirus, whitch includes anti-spyware and all other features you can expect from a tradicional antivirus (maybe more (R)) :slight_smile:

and yes forgot to point out. u said we should be talking about weeks in terms of a date… now plzz dont drag weeks to DAYS. u know what i mean right?? yes u guessed right DAYS -----------------------365

CAVS3… It draws near!

its not my fault that weeks are made of days!!! go shout at the one who created weeks made of days!!! (:NRD)

Melih

Wow! internet security thats great news :■■■■

aah melih i think u got angry but thanxx u replied my second post but u ddin’t replied my first post regarding cav, posted above the second one. plzz reply my first post till then waiting 4 ur reply n going 2 shout at the one who created weeks made of days.

ps - weeks-----------------365 days meant that instead of weeks try 2 give us an expected date. an expected date sounds good than weeks------------ (a small suggestion from a big comodo fan) ok its time to shout now…

bbyyee

greetz naren(comodo krazy)

hey Naren…
no problem…
can u pls give me the link to your post so that i can answer the right one.

Melih

here is the post-

heyy melih in this post u mentioned cav and not cavs. m i taking xtra care of the letter s or u meant cav only. if so then it means no antispyware in cav3 coz cavs means comodo antiviruspyware right?? plzz clear this point. i was eagerly waiting for the release of cavs3 coz i thought cavs3 will include boclean and i will get the quarantine feature which i strongly want and which is not there in the standalone boclean. waiting 4 ur reply… naren(comodo krazy)

ahh… the CAV3 will handle all from viruses to spyware to trojans and rootkits too! :slight_smile:

thanks
Melih

thanxx melih. got it. by mistake i posted thrice. sorry

thanxx naren

You posted this twice in this same thread, So I deleted your other duplicate.

When Melih mentions CAV, Yes it is “Comodo Antivirus/Spyware”- Yes, CAVS 3 will include spyware protection- even beyond that (Rookits, keyloggers, etc).

So which is getting released first a internet security suite that features CAVS3, and CFP, or just plain CAVS3 than the suite later?

The fact why it is so late is that they hired the wrong person .

Xan

in theory all at the same time…

Melih