Re: What can you do to help Comodo spread the word?

I think it is irresponsible to recommend CAV on any production machine.

The firewall is also not suitable for many users, though it is not bad.

Lusher

Perhaps you can enlighten us and give us for which users our firewall is not suitable. Lets be factual rather than just making general unwarranted statements.

BTW: you are doing quite well in your Anti-Comodo campaign Lusher… trying to post in as many places as possible against Comodo… keep at it… we will most definitely keep your company by coming and challanging and correcting your misleading assumptions and wrongful statements.

thanks

Melih

I could but what’s the point?

Apparently you think your firewall is the best and most suitable for everyone , for all ages, sexs, technical ability and needs so it can’t be unsuitable for any one… LOL.

BTW: you are doing quite well in your Anti-Comodo campaign Lusher.. trying to post in as many places as possible against Comodo... keep at it... we will most definitely keep your company by coming and challanging and correcting your misleading assumptions and wrongful statements.

Yes, I have a anti-comodo campaign, simply by saying that the products created by the almighty comodo might actually not be good for all… Clearly that is beyond the realms of possibility!!!

Lusher

Please do not back pedal anymore…

Please answer the above question.

thank you.

Melih

Lusher, please stay on topic here. So far none of your posts have true relevance to the topic title: for helping spread the word, not the opposite.

Thanks.

BTW, the only reason why I’m acting this way is because your CEO is stalking me.

Lusher, that does not give you the right to hijack a thread, by being offtopic.

Mods: can we split off Lusher’s rantings into a different thread?

Our apologies to all for the disruption caused in the forums as a result of violation of Forum Policy. This should no longer be an issue. Please be aware that while we make every reasonable effort (and sometimes beyond) to create a safe place for users to come together in community to ask questions and give feedback on Comodo products, we do still have a Policy for usage. That Policy is in place to help maintain the “safe place for users…” We simply cannot tolerate disrespect and abuse toward other members of the community, whether they be users, Moderators, Admin or Staff.

Regards,

LM

Lusher,

If you do not like the firewall, do not use it.
Comodo happens to be a really good software firewall.
It employs well thought out strategies to protect a users system.
It is up to the user however to become knowledgeable as to their
surfing/net habits in order to use the tools correctly.
That is what the folkes here on this forum, and many others like it do. They help
to educate people on the proper usage of the tools at hand.
If you have a specific concern, please share it so we all can learn from the answers.
If all you have are petty comments then what is the point? Just do not use it.