RE: use on more PC's

Dear Melih
We are about to stop using corporate Sophos as the version we are using has come to end of life. A couple of our test PC’s have been using AntiVir7, but this only runs for about 4 months before it expires, though I have found that AntiVir7 seems to detect a virus before Sophos does, which has left us losing some faith in Sophos.
I have just installed CAVS on a test PC to see how it performs. my question is will I be OK to install it on the rest of the PC’s if CAVS runs alright? We only have about 6 PC’s. Does CAVS run on Windows Server 2000 & can we do network update rollouts to the workstations? How much is the product that allows us to do this (£ please not dollars if possible).

Good Luck in all you are achieving & trying to achieve. (:CLP) (:CLP)

Regards Paulus

Its free :slight_smile:
go ahead and use it.

Melih

Not quite yet. :wink:

There is a product in the pipeline that will do this, but the pipeline is of an as yet undetermined length.

Have a look at https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,587.0.html

This topic was the seed for this product and it is planned to make it scalable for both corporate (as a centralization tool) and home/small LAN (for consistency, constancy and bandwidth economy).

I believe that this product may not be totally free - there may be a charge for usage across more than X PCs on a LAN, but free for X or less PCs. This is still being fiddled and fudged by the guys at Comodo.

Hope this helps
Ewen :slight_smile:

P.S. See Melih, If you build it, they will come. :wink: :smiley: