Re: need help

my english bad sorry. be russian write. need help.
Проблема такая:
В трее при наведении курсора мыши на значок Комодо постоянно всплывает надпись
“Инициализация фаерволла Комодо…”. Однако сперва всплывала другая надпись, не помню точно,
что то о хорошей защите, короче , что всё нормально. Естественно, инициализация должна закончится, но она не заканчивается, судя по надписи. Фаерволл работает ( я так думаю)). Но у меня сомнение вот в чём. Не завелся ли в системе какой конь, который не даёт Комодо запустится, чтобы лазить в Интернет? В то же время Ад Аваре ничего не находит.

HoC,

I have moved your post to the Russian boards within the forum. Hopefully one of our Russian friends will come to help in your language.

As I understand it from Google translator, you have a tooltip message that the firewall is initializing. This is only a cosmetic error; it is not a true problem. Deniss or another user should be able to explain better in Russian.

LM

Translated: Я перешел свой пост в Российскую советы в рамках форума. Надеяться, что один из наших русских друзей пришли, чтобы помочь в вашем языке. Как я понимаю из Google переводчик, у вас есть подсказки понять, что экран инициализации. Это всего лишь косметическая ошибка. Deniss или другой пользователь должен иметь возможность лучше объяснять на русском языке.

Я не знаю очень русского языка!

"Problem is such:

In the tray during the guidance of mouse pointer to the mark of chests of drawers constantly floats inscription the “initialization of fayervolla of chests of drawers…”.

However, another inscription first floated, I do not remember accurately that grow prettier to protection, it’s shorter, which everything is normal. Naturally, initialization must it will end, but it does not conclude, judging by the inscription.

Fayervoll works (4 so I think). But in me doubt is here about what. Was not brought in the system what horse, which does not give chests of drawers it will be neglected in order to climb into the Internet? At the same time Ad-Aware nothing finds."