Questions regarding development of CIS

this is a good news…

can you provide any information regardless release time expectations or atlest something about whats going on, whats the goals for cis from now on? are you doing some bugfixes or a new cis? i understand you maybe can not provide release dates etc, but some tips on whats coming for the next release, if possible, would be great.

edit.: sorry but, you said that you are “the” dev of cis. are you the only one dev working on cis? o.O if so then we can understand all these delays and thats fine dude. we have faith in you.

:-TU

Hi,
Personally never believed the end of Comodo CIS
How can such protection disappear ?
Thanks for confirming it ming.zhou :-TU
I understand very well the current situation (Covid) and give you all my support to you and all the Staff
Thank you to the whole team for existing thanks to Melih whom I salute by the way :slight_smile:
Cordially
ZorKas

It is most likely that ming.zhou is CIS Development Manager.

He confirms it

Thanks, yes I thought so.

well, english is not my primary language but it seems he didnt confirm it… what he said was that he is “the” cis developer. Hi didnt mention he is the manager but instead he said he is the cis developer, not “one of the devs”.

CIS 8012 does what I need and does it well.

No estimated release date for the new version has been announced.
We have to face up to reality, ming.zhou’s return means that CIS is not Melih’s priority and that he has other more important projects to manage.

Like managing the corporate/enterprise CIS releases.

No, home-automation tech.

Developing new CIS releases with a home-automation tech background may result in interesting new features implemented into CIS. :slight_smile:

A lot of the automated home stuff/smart devices need better security. Maybe nobody wants to properly invest in it, but we still need better protected IOT devices.

Seemingly nobody cares about hackers or malware phishing and downloading the food out of the smart-fridge. ;D

Do you have a hypothetical forecast of new release dates?

Thank you.

IOT home automation run on Android Linux
Comodo CIS firewall with multifunctions gateway in protection would be the greatest :-TU

Comodo internet security is antilogger…
Malware or apps in auto-containment (sandboxing) not capture keyboad or screen;
For business Comodo internet security have virtual desktop;

When can we expect a new Comodo Internet Security version. Will Comodo improve the security of the suite with better anti-phishing, webcam protection etc. It seems that a lot of others vendors already have these protections.

Hi flyingvigen;

Thank you for reporting, the team is working on list of current bugs.
Soon the team will update regarding the fix of current bugs and new CIS release.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

and new CIS release