pup.dealio malware

I installed Comodo free edition and ran a complete system scan (2 hard drives). The scan produced 4 malware (the same two on each drive). I cleaned the malware and restarted.

After running about a week I noticed my computer running all of the time. I ran MalwareBytes and it picked up 15 infections from Pup.Dealio. I have quarantined them and I’m waiting to see how this impacts my computer.

My question is: Does Comodo recognize pup.dealio as a malware problem, and if so, how come it didn’t block the infection?

I uninstalled GeekBuddy because it would shut down my computer. It would take forever to update and it did this every time the computer went through start up. I surmise that what was occurring was after I started using the computer, the update would restart my computer. Of course no new updated information was downloaded the second pass, so consequently it did not restart the second time.

Did the GeekBuddy program create any reported problems?

Hi,sopchoppy

Thanks for reporting.
Could you please submit the detected file at Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year.
We’ll check them and if found to be malware detection will be added.

Regards
Chunli.chen