problems with graphics when installed cis 6

When i have installed cis 6 sub menus in program interface are blank(submenu to open a file from hard disk for submit a virus) also i have very slow scrolling in add and remove programs in windows only if i have installed comodo cis 6. My system is windows 7 64bit.

From the information you have given I am not clear whether this is a bug/issue.

For the moment I will transfer you to help so you can work through this issue with users and mods in this forum and hopefully resolve it. I hope that is OK.

Please ask any mod to move this report back to the bugs forum if it becomes clear that it is a bug/issue.

Best wishes

Mouse

Thanks
i must say that maybe it is a conflict between hardware and cis 6
my graphics card is ati 5850 .Or maybe a conflict with the drivers of the card catalyst 13.1
when i unistall cis there is no more problems

i have also in my laptop windows 7 64bit with nvidia graphics cis 6 installed with no problems
only when antivirus is active very slow appear of the add and remove programs list

any help?

My graphics card is an ATI 5450 and the drivers are 13.1 and I don’t have any problems, so it probably isn’t those causing the problem.

Hi simisg,
Does the system with the issue have any other anti-malware programs or any previous anti-malware programs that may have not uninstalled cleanly?
Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

no other antimalware running
in the past yes for testing
but clean unistall always for antimalware with revo unistaller
i will try that unistallers you give me

after try some unistallers problem not solved
sub menus of cis 6 are blank invisible also submenu in shutdown of windows is blank invisible
i unistalled again cis 6 and everything back to normal…

Hi simisg,
With the problems continuing if CIS is installed, it does appear to be some form of system incompatibility (Bug).
If you have the time you could use the modify function of your opening post to create a formatted bug report following the guidelines below.
This would increase the likely hood of the developers being able to reproduce the issue.
If you do decide to do a bug report using the format your time will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. :slight_smile:
Bug Report Format

latest cis
windows 7 64bit Greek
invisible submenus
slowdown scrolling in add remove programs
2 videos attach

i wish this help…

[attachment deleted by admin]

is this ok?

Problem solved after i have clean and restore my sandbox!

Good to hear. :-TU

Problem come back this morning… now i have disabled behavior blocker restart windows and problem solved again! but no behavior blocker :-\

Please try reinstalling CIS by following the advice I give in this topic. That may be able to solve these problems.

If it does not then it would be helpful if you could create a bug report for this in this section of the forum. Be sure to follow the format provided in this topic.

Thank you.

Finally i found the problem!
The file hydradm64.exe by ati techologies is not in trusted files and running inside the sandbox!
That caused problems in graphics. I have trust manually this file and now everything is normal!

Please also submit the file to be whitelisted in this topic. That way neither you, not anyone else with the same graphics card, will have this problem in the future.