Problems with GeekBuddy

3/11/13

(10:54:57 AM) System: Hello! Thank you for using GeekBuddy. Please provide a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.
(10:56:43 AM) Jane Friedman: Before you start to help me, please read over my logs you will understand
(10:56:48 AM) System: A GeekBuddy can help you with that problem.Please wait another moment to be connected to an expert technician.
(10:56:57 AM) Seth: Hello! My name is Seth. I will be assisting you today!
(10:57:33 AM) Seth: Ok. May I know the status of the issue now?
(11:00:46 AM) Jane Friedman: Hi seth, Youur geek squad has tried to help me get my compter working. no one has ben able to fix ix and it is now worse that ever. I cannont download or upload anything I cannot use any program without my computer changinfg zoom size , text size or just closing down oniits own. Please Hwelp my spellinfmistakes arebeing sdon chanfed on their own.
(11:01:21 AM) Seth: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
(11:02:42 AM) Seth: Sure. We will help you with this.
(11:02:49 AM) Jane Friedman: My computer restarts itself durin the day to download windows updates. I t configures up to 60% and the revert unable to installl. This happens at least 2 times in a row
(11:03:05 AM) Seth: In order to proceed, I will have to remotely connect to your computer and I will take the necessary steps to assist you. Please accept the remote by pressing YES at the top of your chat window message.
(11:05:15 AM) Seth: Thank you, I now have remote access to your system.
(11:05:18 AM) Seth: As a precaution I will now create a System Restore Point for back-up purposes, just in case anything happens and you’ll want your computer to return to a previous state.
(11:10:32 AM) Jane Friedman: One of the other tech guys tried to create a restore point and was unable to do so.
(11:11:51 AM) Seth: Ok.
(11:17:38 AM) Seth: I see that your order has been refunded.
(11:17:46 AM) Seth: Do you have any other valid subscription?
(11:21:02 AM) Jane Friedman: Nio because they refuned my money as a gesture. My computer hAhas not been working right since Iinstalled your sortwear. even when you tried to install and reinstall your softwerr my computer has all kinds of errors and mal functioning
(11:23:02 AM) Jane Friedman: If the damage done to my computer since I have installed COMODO. It is YOUR responsab lity to fix it or replace it. This is going on since december
(11:23:27 AM) Seth: Please wait for a moment
(11:24:44 AM) Jane Friedman: I am unable to do my job and I cannot afford to lose another days work.
(11:28:58 AM) Seth: I am sorry for the inconvenience.
(11:29:03 AM) Seth: I checking the logs now.
(11:29:44 AM) Jane Friedman: TELL THAT TO MY BOSS!
(11:34:53 AM) Seth: Please wait for a moment while I transfer the session to another technician who will proceed further.
(11:40:00 AM) Frank: Hello! My name is Frank. I will be assisting you today!
(11:40:23 AM) Jane Friedman: Thank You!
(11:40:48 AM) Jane Friedman: I hope you can resolve this softwear problem
(11:41:29 AM) Frank: First let’s start with some basic information. May I have your e-mail address?
(11:42:09 AM) Jane Friedman: significanstuff[at]yahoo.com
(11:42:51 AM) Jane Friedman: I spelled it incorrectly significantstuff[at]yahoo.com
(11:47:14 AM) Frank: Thanks for your time and patience
(11:47:27 AM) Frank: I could see that your product has already been refunded.
(11:49:16 AM) Jane Friedman: can you see my computer screen. I opened my browser. it increase thezoom function to 235% all by itself. I did not touch anything. REFUNDING MY MONEY WAS A GOOD WILL GESTER ON THE PART OF COMODO. IT DID NOT NEGATE THE DAMAGE IT HAS DONE TO MY COMPUTER.
(11:50:03 AM) Jane Friedman: I DOD NOT ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK ,I ASKED FOR YOU TO REPAIR THE Damage that has been done to my computer
(11:52:08 AM) Jane Friedman: Even the COMODO Softwear DOES NOT WORK.
(11:56:51 AM) Frank: May I know the previous techncian name who has handled your computer?
(11:58:46 AM) Jane Friedman: ARE YOU KIDDINGME. READ ALL OOF THE LOGS FROM DECEMBER 2012 THRU TODAY MARCH 11,2013
(12:00:57 PM) Frank: I’m sorry it is difficult to pull out the previous logs until you provide any of the information like agent name and chat date or session ID
(12:04:03 PM) Jane Friedman: 1.3.13 250373 35610
1:23:31 PM Jane Friedman : is malcom there so I do not have to go over this for the 10th time
11:54:0 PM Parker : Give me a minute
1:24:42 PM Jane Friedman : do you keep the log of my last conversation
11:55:9 PM Parker : I will transfer this chat seeion to malcom now
1:25:29 PM Jane Friedman : thank you
been on this chat for 1 hour and 10 minutes and noone knows what to do, Fortunatly I hagve copied all of the logs. GIBSON, MICHAEL AND PARKER
(12:04:39 PM) Jane Friedman: 3.7.13 SESSION #413076
(12:05:13 PM) Frank: Please wait for a moment
(12:20:16 PM) Jane Friedman: what am I waiting 45 mnutes for.?
(12:20:53 PM) Frank: I’m sorry I could see that your product has already been refunded and we couldn’t support further
(12:25:35 PM) Jane Friedman: COMODO SOFTWEAR HAS INFILTRADED MY COMPUTER AND HAS CAUSED AN INFINATE NUMBER OF PROBLEMS. THESE EXISTED LONG BEFORE COMOD OFFERED ME A REFUND ( WHICH i DID NOT ASK FOR. YOU ARE KIDDING ME? DO YOU HAVE A SUPERVISOR THAT SPEAKS ENGLISH AND KNOW WHO HE WORKS FOR AND HOW TO CONTACT THE COMPANY THAT YOU REPRESENT???
(12:28:03 PM) Frank: I would suggest you to send an email request to cisquestions[at]comodo.com and one of our supervisors will address your concern

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
i HOPE THIS GET ME HELP FROM MR MELIH! I HAVE TRIED TO SEND THIS 4X. MY COMPUTERWOULD NOT LET ME
THE ABOVE IS OLY A SNIPPET OF WHAT YOUR GEEK BUDDIES HAVE IN INDIA

Removed a big empty space. Eric

I hope you don’t mind, but I have moved your post to the correct board and changed the title to something more appropriate. Please feel free to edit the title to whatever you feel is most appropriate.

Although, as a moderator on the Comodo forums, I do not work for Comodo I would like you to know I am very sorry to hear of the situation you are in. If you could provide as many details as possible about what is wrong with your system I may be able to help you fix at least some of the problems.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you like.

Thank you.