Problem's with game sites

Hello I use to have Firefox as my browser and could play games on games.com and on pogo.com bejeweled 3. But since I started using comodo dragon as my browser I am having problems.

On pogo when I go to the game bejeweled 3 and try to open the game the pointer will not change. It stays as an arrow. But when I go to the other games it changes to a hand like its suppose to and I can play the games.

On games.com I can’t log in. I get the page with log in /sign up in the upper right. I click on the log in and a smaller box comes up for me to log in with. I put in my information and click on it , it appears to process it and the box close’s. But I still have the log in / sign up in the upper right. I click on the log in again but the box doesn’t open. It just flash’s in and out in seconds. I contacted games.com and they told me to rest my password which I did but it didn’t make any difference.

Can any one help me with this problem. I also have Sea monkey as a back up browser and don’t have these problems when I use it. So I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Made a paragraph structure for an easier read. I will move this to the Dragon Help board.

Hi hibygoguy6996,
Currently there are some issue between the Flash plugin and Dragon, which could be causing some of these issues.
Let us hope near future updates of either resolve this issue.

In regards to the login issues try disabling Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP referrer header) found under privacy in the advanced settings.
Configuring Advanced Settings