Problem when using Nvidia nView

Hello :slight_smile:
First of all, thank you for Comodo firewall :slight_smile: I started using it a few weeks ago in replacement of a commercial firewall I used and I don’t regret my decision at all (I had a lot of speed issues with the other software).
I really like the level of control you have when establishing rules in Comodo and once all rules are established and Protection + has learned enough, it sit nicely in the tray without bugging me, great :slight_smile:

The only problem I still have is when switching monitors using nView (I have a 19" I use for my day to day stuff and a 30" I use for my graphic work). When switching from one monitor to the other, an alert + question pop up but it’s unreadable and even when I tells it to remember my answer it keeps poping up at every monitor switching. I’m not really worried it has anything to do with a security problem but I would really like to be able to find a way to tell Comodo firewall “It’s ok, my monitor switching is perfectly ok, I’m in control :)”

Thank you for any help you could provide :slight_smile:

J-L

Put D+ in training mode and try again.

Thank you Vettetech, it seems it did the trick :slight_smile:

J-L

Be sure to put back D+ where you had it afterwards. BTW I juts picked up a 9800 GX2… (R)

Lucky you, this beast looks pretty awesome. I need to see how it behaves in 3D modeling application before making the jump but it’s very tempting ;D

J-L

(L)

I guess I was too optimistic :frowning: It’s back, and even in training mode (in fact, the previous time, I only switched the monitor mode instead of loading a full profile and here I had no problem).
Here is a screen capture of the window I get every time : http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/17/clipboardimageau3.jpg
(This is the red one but I get an orange one first) Both time, not readable text and empty “treat this application as” drop down list. I tried many times to check the "remember my answer check box but it doesn’t matter, I get those two windows back every time (It’s not VERY important, I switch mode maybe 2 or 3 times a day, simply a bit annoying).
If you have any idea, thank you in advance :slight_smile:

J-L who still (L)