* CPU (32 bit or 64 bit) = AMD Athlon 64bit x2 dual core 6400+
* Operating System information (including Service Pack Version) = vista ultimate 64 bit
* Actively-running security and utility applications = avast free edition
* Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
When i try to reinstall easyvpn or uninstall it i get a popup screen that states " The ferstur you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. click ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'CEVPNSetup_XPVista_x64.msi' in the box below.
* Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
I have located the installation file and put it, and the folder containing it into the box and clicked ok. everything seems to be going good until i get the same dialog box again in a couple of seconds.
* If you pc reboots or you have a BSOD please post it in the bug report
my computer doesn’t reboot.
* Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account. Vista users please Report if you have UAC Disabled or Enabled
I am running administrator and uac is enabled.