"PROBLEM INSTALLING DRIVER"-MESSAGE DURING INSTALLATION

(:SAD) After upgrade to latest version,i get the message “PROBLEM INSTALLING DRIVER”,ON 75% progress bar,then after click OK,installations finished,and i get the message “installation succesfull”
ofcourse ,after system restart I see on CMF-driver not active
I tray,inst,uninst ,couple times…the same message comming after 75% installation progress all the time
on previous version I don`t have any problems
please help,or any suggestions
thanks

Hi! I have the same problem. I installed CMF for the first time and it told me that the driver could not be installed. I restarted and the driver was not active… I uninstalled it and installed it again, and made even a bigger mess, because now it wont uninstall or reinstall. When I try to start the application or (re)install/uninstall it, it says:

‘‘ERROR: could not load C:\Program Files\COMODO\Memory Firewall\cmfres.dll . Please check if this instalation folder has this file. Aborting aplication.’’

Why does it need this .dll to uninstall ? Why didn’t it need it the first time? Can I make a repair install?

What do I do? I would like to have CMF working on my system, but if this isn’t possible I would at least like to uninstall it normally… I don’t think it’s a good idea to just delete the instalation folder in safe mode(?)…

I am running Windows XP, SP3, NOD32, BOClean…

Hi Mors
tray this
-delete folder, from program files in normal mode
-search PC for cmfd.sys…then delete this
-using regedit search registry for cmfd…delete this entries
-install aps again
-before uninstall make copy CMF folder from program files to another location (if in future You need this DLL AGAIN )
-UNINSTALL CMF
-You done
I have same problem with uninstalling
have nice day (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY)

Hi,
Try to use dll attached to this post:
https://forums.comodo.com/help/error_could_not_load_cprogram_filescomodomemory_firewallcmfresdll-t19037.0.html;msg156349#msg156349.