When I open a mail, the reply/forward boxes at the bottom of the page are invisible. PrivDog reports 1 blocked 3rd party widgets from apis.google.com. When I add it to exceptions, PD reports “1 widget, not blocked” but boxes are still invisible.
Tried to add following exceptions:
None worked. I disabled PD and now I can see and use the reply box.
This bug is supposed to be fixed with the latest version 18.104.22.168. Can you confirm that it is fixed?
I tried but it’s not fixed in 22.214.171.124.
I added *.google.com to exceptions. On gmail page PrivDog says “This site is in your exceptions - Not scanned” but reply box is still invisible. Removed PrivDog from Comodo Dragon and the box is back.
- I expect Comodo dashboard to find new version as an update, but nope.
- I checked PrivDog.com. It forwards to CNet which is still at 126.96.36.199 (72h not passed yet, fair enough).
- I found the release thread and downloaded the setup manually (which is hosted at PrivDog.com!).
- .21 installer thinks .19 is newer so refuses to install over it. Possibly compares to file version which is 2.0.something. I had to remove PD altogether and install from .21 setup.
- Comodo Dragon also doesn’t show any updates - still at 188.8.131.52
I would not mention these if this was a beta version, but it looks sloppy for a release version. “Comodo” and “sloppy” just don’t fit together.
To be able to update in Dragon or Chrome you need to enable Developer Mode. Is that enabled?