A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol]- Summary - Give a clear summary in the topic title, NOT here.
- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?: Yes reliably.
- If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:
- Test and run any new program in Kiosk that is not present on the real system (Even a portable application).
- Exit Kiosk.
- Check Windows Prefetch folder and find PF files related to the program that only ever existed within Kiosk.
- If not obvious, what U expected to happen: I expected all PF files created in Kiosk to remain only in Kiosk and not to be visibly present on the real system.
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?: N/A.
- Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version: Not any specific software, but rather all software that is only ever run or even present on the system within Kiosk.
Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc: My guess is, it is a design fault and the system is not fully virtualized as expected.
This could be a breach in security or at the very least a privacy issue IMO.
Always attach - Diagnostics file, Watch Activity process list, (dump if freeze/crash). If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program (not m’ware)
B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration: V6.1.276867.2813, proactive.
- Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV: CIS proactive defaults.
- Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.): No.
Have U updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CIS: Yes, from V6.1.275152.2801.
[li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?: No.
[/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No.
[li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do: N/A.
[/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, & VM used: Win 7, No SP, 32Bit, UAC off, Admin, No VM.
Other security/sandbox software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: a) None b) Previous versions of CIS.
[attachment deleted by admin]