I am not sure if these are bugs…but they may need to be addressed anyway.
- When you right-click a file in the following circumstances, the “Scan with Comodo Antivirus” option does not appear in the menu.
- “my computer” icon on the destop (see 1st pic)
- “my documents” icon on the desktop (see 1st pic)
- “my network places” on the desktop (see 1st pic)
- “recycle bin” on the desktop (see 1st pic)
- A shortcut anywhere on the computer (see 2nd pic)
“Scan with Comodo Antivirus” does appear in the right-click menu for other file types, drives, and removable storage.
Note: a similar issue was posted here. I know you posted a “work around” here, but I think my clean install of 3.9 should not require a work around to get the right-click menu to work. Furthermore, the “work around” did not work for me.
- When you right click on a file on the desktop, the right click menu says “Comodo Antivirus”, but i think it should say “scan with Comodo Antivirus”. (see pic 3).
CIS 3.9.76924.507 (custom policy, safe mode, on access, and all other security options activated)
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) - admin account
Avira Antivir (On demand); Superantispyware Pro (realtime)
No crash, no BSOD, no symptoms
[attachment deleted by admin]