poor looking tray symbol

Not all Icons are blurry just the CIS v4 Icon

[attachment deleted by admin]

What’s much worse than the general design (though…I like it) is the fact that the icon does not indicate a disabled CIS in any way. It should really change its color to something noticable in that case.

Totally agree. At least change the shield colour to red (or tick within sheild) when everything is disabled and orange if some modules are disabled. Do away with the frilly bit around the shield (not very clear to me).

:slight_smile:

I like your idea. :-TU

I agree, it’s not the best. But it really doesn’t bother me, it’s just a beta. But Comodo Team if you are reading this, making the icon better would be cool ;D

jerenator this post was made to the poor looking v4 icon. The last reply to this post was made in May 10, 2010.This thread was not made for the v5 icon which btw I like.It’s impossible to make all the people like the same thing.

are the icons in v5 better looking? Can someone post a screenshots of tray icon

Much better if you ask me, more contrast…

it is the icon in the middle or all three icons?

+1

The one in the middle

are there animations for incoming and outgoing traffic? Could you post a screenshot of this?

this

It would be nice to have some animation whilst AV activities are being performed.
Dunno mb some flames like you see here ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs posted by aeolis.

Got luv try animation xD

I can’t understand the beauty of having arrows all over the icon.
Maybe lights effects would be better. Or even swirl, color effects…
But not making the icon completely filled with arrows…

One arrow in each direcction would be enough to indicated that there is some traffic.

CIS 5 traffic animation is horrifically ugly. That has to be fixed. Main tray icon is now finally great looking even on WinXP system.

Agree.

Haven’t been using this since I started to use 3.0 but I agree this is useless this way…

Have to agree on this one. Although I can simply enable/disable the traffic animation, I really hope it can animate other thing that more useful to user.