Poll: Should the close button return?

From the various threads that I have read, it seems that alot of people are very passionate about the return of the “close” button in the connections window. What do you think? Would you like to see the return of the “close” button?

:slight_smile:

Yes, of course, but Egeman has already said it would, hopefully in v2.4 final.

Mark

It may need to be deferred until the release of V3 (that’s where I’d put my money).

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Doh! I must have missed that one.

:-[

Hi Graham1,

what about the CAV beta, is it faster/safer and easier to use? I only have cav 1 on some machines here but they are quite slow and had conflicts with CPF.

Thx,

Ark

PS: this is an off-topic poll.

Hard to tell not knowing your setup ???. CPF and CAVS have run well on my systems. The only major problem I had was CAVS freezing the system now and then but that has since been fixed. Your best bet is to give it a try ;). Layout of 1.1 is very similar to 2.0 apart from the HIPS.

PS: this is an off-topic poll.

More like an out-of-date poll :D.

:slight_smile:

Not just returning the close button, but also ability to “allow” or “block” an existing network rule when right click on it! also to able navigate using keyboard! :■■■■

I voted “not bothered”, as I know that the button will be back sooner or later (according to posts from Egeman and umesh) :wink: