"Please wait while windows configures PhotoImpact X3"

Hi,
Have downloaded and installed and again retried the today’s Free Comodo 3.0 Firewall

Over the last fee months I had previously downloaded the Free Comodo 3.0 and I installed and somehow I kept having problems with the 3.0 program

This problem seems relates to the program of PhotoImpact X3 [The latest one from Ulead/Corel] as because every now and then [About 5 times a day] being presented with a notification box [The box seemed to come from Comodo?] advising me to “Please wait while windows configures PhotoImpact X3” then presented with “Windows Installs PhotoImpact X3” then " Windows Installer" and after each I click on all of the “OKs” which finishes the "Reconfigure of the PhotoImpact X3, however this same problem does returns again at next Startup?.

I tried also to do the enter of “PhotoImpact X3” in as a “Trusted Application” and found it did not stop the “Reconfigure”?
Not sure if I entered/added it in the correctly in the correct place setup?

Yes, even I uninstalled the and reinstalled the “PhotoImpact X3” using the “Comodo Installation Mode” and the same “Reconfigure the PhotoImpact X3” problem returned?

To prove a point I have gone back again to the older Comodo Version 2.4 from which I have never received any notification for to “Reconfigure the PhotoImpact X3”

So it seems the “Reconfiguration” problem relates back to the Comodo 3.0.

I am using windows XP OEM Home with all updates installed = Now have changed over to “Free Avast Antivirus program” [Because of the high sophistication of the Free AVG 8.0 prgm - Its just impossible to use??] = I have also on board “XXclone” [For transfer of data to my instaaled spare drive] =

Any suggestions?
[From Australia]

There was a problem some months ago I thought it had been fixed though this occur at startup. Link to thread below.
Dennis
https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/windows_installer_at_startup_merged_threads-t15129.0.html

First of all Comodo id free period. Secondly Comodo 2.4 and 3.0 are completely different programs and cannot be compared. Comodo 2.4 is a firewall only. Comodo 3.0 is a firewall with HIPS(aka D+). Did you try adding all the executibles for your program to D+? Also add the files it needs to connect to the internet to the firewall. When ever installing anything first open up Comodo and change it to install mode. Then put D+ in training mode. Works for me in all my programs.