Please read this before posting an installation problem

Can you describe in more detail what you are not understanding?

Eljo also has a topic Can’t install v5 system crached had to total restore :frowning:. He has sent two reports by email.

Send zipped log files last night to email address supplied - really like comodo but it won’t load again becasue of ms installer error - ms installer works fine for all other programs - tried all suggestions on forum but still unable to load - hopefully will hear something back soon - help!

firewall is not functioning properly. Diagnostic Utility not solve the problem. All options listed on the forums do not help. OS windows 7. possible solution? on the Russian forums I found nothing so I am here. sorry for the English use a translator. ???

1. ms installer error? Can you attach a screenshot?
  2. no any mails yet, can you attach logs here?

С этим вопросом лучше все-таки в форум решения проблем по КИСу (здесь форум по инсталлятору).
И еще - утилита диагности умеет создавать отчет об ошибках. Этот отчет мог бы помочь в решении вашей проблемы.

My CIS Pro said to reinstall, couldn’t find my install file. So I downloaded the “trial”, planning on entering my registration # to activate it.
BUT when I clicked on the downloaded file and said to “Run” it I got an error message saying “Non 7z archive” and it stopped there.
Don’t want to spend all day looking through this forum trying to locate an answer, tried searching for the error message and found nothing.