Please help.. [RESOLVED]

O.k. I’m still finding my way round CF3 and have hit a bit of a snag…

I’ve got an application called neocode… It has the instruction pdf built in to it, and I went to open it from the application the other day to check on something and a warning came up from CF… I marked it as ‘isolated application’ just assuming that it meant that it was isolated with in the application itself so to speak… But now, I can’t find anywhere in CF that can allow me to undo this, and it has also blocked a couple of other features…

When I click the pdf, it just comes up ‘access denied’… Like I say, I have put it in my trusted applications and everything else I can think of. Please, can someone help me here as it has also blocked another important part of the application in question…

Many thanks in advance…

P.s… I didn’t know where to post as I couldn’t find a help section… I hope this gets seen by the right person…

Cheers, strider… (S)

Look in Defense+ for an application being treated as an Isolated Application and remove it. The next time you get the alert select Allow and Remember

D±>Advanced->Computer Security Policy

Al

Thank so much… Worked like a charm and app is back to normal…

Apologies for posting in the wrong section… And thank you very much for such a quick response, really appreciated…

(S)

As problem was solved, thread will be closed. If issue returns PM any online moderator with a link to this topic to open.