Please analyse indicator-datetime in Ubuntu and tell me how to install you ?

Question 1, please find out if there is or not (could be me imagining since panic) a malware related to a file with google written on its name in Ubuntu Linux, related to its being delete and giving out this warning:

Les paquets suivants contiennent des dépendances non satisfaites : unity-control-center : Dépend: indicator-datetime mais ne sera pas installé E: Erreur, pkgProblem::Resolve a généré des ruptures, ce qui a pu être causé par les paquets devant être gardés en l'état.

Topic was asked in Ubuntu France Café and is related to this topic where you would find more links with more informations in many websites. My investigation is a nonsense because I don’t understand informatics. But it is serious. Because long ago my Windows 10 had a time issue probably due to some malware being automatically deleted by me with Spybot =)

Hello question 2, how to install your free version in my Ubuntu ?
I have :

fran@earendil-light:~/Downloads$ lsb_release -a
LSB Version:	core-9.20160110ubuntu5-amd64:core-9.20160110ubuntu5-noarch:printing-9.20160110ubuntu5-amd64:printing-9.20160110ubuntu5-noarch:security-9.20160110ubuntu5-amd64:security-9.20160110ubuntu5-noarch
Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Description:	Ubuntu 17.04
Release:	17.04
Codename:	zesty
fran@earendil-light:~/Downloads$ sh cav-linux_x64.deb
cav-linux_x64.deb: 2: cav-linux_x64.deb: Syntax error: newline unexpected

Thank you very much, I’ll link to your answer. :slight_smile: