Personal Suggestion: Multiple Sandboxes

Hello!
This is not a new idea. Having multiple sandboxes in Comodo has long been a wish of many users of Comodo. From V6 to V8, the sandbox of Comodo has developed rapidly. But, it’s a bit disappointing that Comodo does not support multiple sandboxes. I do appreciate if in the future Comodo will have support for multiple sandboxes for:

1. There are some applicants that I use regularly in sandbox, and it’ does help to run them in sandbox. But when I want to test something unknown( whether they are safe or not), I have no choice but to run them in the sandbox, right with the applicants I using regularly in sandbox. That could cause troubles.
  2. It should of course allow us to reset sandboxes separately. Currently, when I want to reset sandbox, Comodo clears everythings(every processes) in the sandbox. It’ll be more convenient if I can decide which to reset and which not to.

Hello Gyaramodo,

Thank you very much for your wish report. :-TU

Hi Guys,

Any comments on this wish ?

Kind Regards
Buket

See Bug 493 (Multiple, separate, transferable, sandboxes, each with its own security settings).
Additionally, it can be found here.

Hope it helps.

What qmarius said, this has been a wanted feature for quite a while now! :slight_smile:

This will allow us to remove sandboxed programs individually instead of removing everything sandboxed, right?
Then +1

It would depend on how it’s implemented but generally yes if implemented in the way that users want it.

Although there should alternatively be an option to remove/clear all sandboxes with one mouse click.

;D Thank you guys for replying this post.

It’s a bit strange that I am not automatically informed of the replies to my post. But, anyway, it’s really joyful that many of you are concerned about this wish. And I hope this wish may come true in the near future for many users (fans) of Comodo are in wait of it. Wish for a better Comodo.

Already in the tracker.

I will move this one to “Added/Rejected Wishes” section.
Thank you.