Pending Files in 3.0.16.295

From changelog:

IMPROVED! Pending Files: - Defense+ has been modified such that it is not going to report any pending files if it is not in clean PC mode.

I have Defense+ disabled. Until v3.0.16.295 I have been able to monitor new and modified files om my computer using “Pending Files”. Very nice feature! But now, I have to use Clean PC Mode, which automatically blocks new and modified executables. I don’t want that. I just want to log the changes using “Pending Files”, but still being able to access my files without any hassle.

I understand that other users may dislike having thousands of files “waiting for your review”, even when Defense+ is disabled. I suggest you add a option like “Always monitor new and modified files”, so we all can be happy.

Best regards,

MrSpock

Clean PC Mode does not block new and modified executables automaticallly. Clean PC mode ask you when you run them (and when they perform other actions monitored by defense+), if they are not in the safelist.

There is a discussion going on here and here. Feel free to join in the discussion.

Al

I think it would be very useful if we could chose to enable that feature or to disable it on every possible state of slider on d+…

Well, that’s what I mean. If I have to press Yes in a dialog box or put files in a safe list there is a problem. I have no reason to do that, and that’s why I disabled Defense+. But I still want that logging.