Peace

Mankind has suffered and still is suffering of Covid-19 battle.
Why do we have to suffer of more pointless and useless battles in this world?

Peace on earth for all of us, please!

???

Timmy Thomas - Why Can’t We Live Together

It’s a pitch black day…

Anyone who wants Peace, Vote with thumbs up for Peace please.

:-TU

Vote for Peace and against any kind of violence in our world please.

:-TU

Why do we have to suffer of more pointless and useless battles in this world?
Because it helps certain presidents improve there self esteem, ego, and makes them feel more powerful and in some cases, they want to be feared but respected.. It hurts the citizens of that country, but it make the president feel better and more powerful about himself. Usually when you became president, they want to stay at power and HATE letting go that power to the next future president.

I’d like to see it. But if more people were able to see the bigger picture, I think they’d begin to realize man on his own is not able to accomplish this.

I agree :slight_smile:

Yes indeed. And also they tear down all good things build up and created by their predecessors and prefer to revert everything back to the dinosaur age many million years ago to gain even more power and fear.

Man on its own should be run virtualized in containment so that the world’s peace system isn’t affected.
People need to see the bigger picture very quickly.

always prefer blocking in first place if possible :wink:

I agree with that kyl. :slight_smile:
Like malware, it is best to block it in first place to prevent it from entering and taking over a legitimate system.
I sincerely hope that more people will wake up…

Does calling sanctions illegal justify an illegal war?
People reconsider this for peace, please…

Peaceful people who are demonstrating For Peace and Against War are getting arrested.
How cruel is that?

There are still many World Leaders who are not acting and standing by the side watching this insane inhumane and totally illegal war-game that’s going on.
How about acting now to stop this bloody war-game instead of enjoying it?

Today a vast majority of the United Nations General Assembly has condemned Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and demanded the withdrawal of troops from Ukraine. However, Russia made it clear that it does not intend to care about the vote.

As expected, the dictator doesn’t care because he doesn’t care about any people or their lives at all.

Is there a doctor in the house…

Conflicts has as its only result more war…

Matthew 24:6-7 - And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Psalms 34:14 - Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
Luke 2:14 - Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Peaceful and Very Brave Russian citizens who spread TRUE information (called “False” information in their dictator’s language) about their dictator’s insane Ukraine war will be sentenced to prison for 15 years !!!

Is there a doctor able to cure dictator’s sickly mentally insane membrane?

How long will it take until mentally disturbed dictator thinks that he can fly and jumps off a cliff…