PC TUNEUP

I have just run a scan which came back with problems in the ‘Application>System’ which reads :-
7000. Service Control Manager.
7026. Service Control Manager. (269 times)

Then states ‘Your PC Health is Bad’.

Can anyone offer any help on how to rectify this.

Thanks.

What does it state further about these errors? Can you post a screenshot?

They are likely to also be found in the Windows in Event Viewer (Control Panel → Administrative Tools); more comments can be found there in case PC Tune Up does not show.

Hi EricJH, it doesn’t show anymore other that what I’ve stated already.

i think I’ve found what you mean…l but I don’t understand any of it. I typed ‘Event Viewer’ in the search box.
Could you tell me how to do a screenshot please, Thank you.

How to post a screenshot?

To copy a screenshot of the active window push alt+print screen to copy the active window to the clipboard (pushing print screen will copy the complete window to the clipboard not just the active window). The window is now copied to the clipboard. Paste the image in any image editing program, Paint, Paint.net, the Gimp etc. Use the “crop” function to resize the canvas to size of the image. Now save the file as 32 bits png image.

At the forum push the reply button. Or when using the Quick reply type some text and push the preview button.

Underneath the text box click on Additional options. Push the Choose button and navigate to the file and select it. When you want to post more images click on the more attachments link.

When done typing push the Post or Preview button.

Sorry EricJH, I’ve done what you’ve said even my husband has helped me as he does this in work, we saved it to desk top and when we wanted to attach it obviously we click on open but the screen shot doesn’t appear.
Oh YES, it worked.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Could you check Event Viewer and look under Windows Logs → System in the left pane? That’s where the error messages can to be found.

The error 7026 is a recurring one. It is about services not starting. This could be a problem with one service that is not starting. Look up and select error 7026 and click on the colum header of Event ID. Event Viewer will now sort at Event ID numbers. When it is done sorting, this will take half a minute or more (on Vista it will be longer), look at the error message in the lower part of the screen. See attached image.

It is likely a recurring message for one or a couple of messages about a driver or service not starting.

Could you also look at error 7000 to see what is reported?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you EricJH, will look at this now.

Error 06/07/2015 18:00:33 Service Control Manager 7000 None

Won’t let me do a screen shot but says:-
The Windows Media Player failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

I don’t use Window Media Player as I have an ipod so have iTunes installed, this is my music player.

1. I have lots of these entries says: The following boot-start or system -start driver(s) failed to load CFRMD.

I also have lots of entries for 7016. The NVIDIA Display Driver Service has reported an invalid current state 32

Should I choose the option with some of these to send to the ‘Event Log Online Help’

In that case you may chose to ignore the alert instead of trying to hunt down the cause.

7026. I have lots of these entries says: The following boot-start or system -start driver(s) failed to load CFRMD.
[quote="EricJH post:2, topic:299566"] Cfrmd.sys belongs to Comodo System Cleaner. Looks like you have or had that installed in the past. [s]If it is installed uninstall it.[/s]

If it was installed and no longer there download Autoruns and in the drivers section look up the driver and disable it from starting. Then reboot and the problem should be gone.
[/quote]
It looks like you have had Comodo System Cleaner installed in the past. In that case you can follow the above advice.

I also have lots of entries for 7016. The NVIDIA Display Driver Service has reported an invalid current state 32
Updating the NVIDIA Display driver is worth trying. We need to know what graphics chipset you have. With that information you can go to the NVIDIA website and download the latest availab/e driver. You can use Speccy from Piriform to find out what graphics chipset you 're using.
Should I choose the option with some of these to send to the 'Event Log Online Help'
It never hurts to try.

Hi EricJH, Thank you sooooooo much for your help. I’ve printed off your comments to make a quick reference to. Cheers, Sue x

Graphics
Monitor
Name HP w1907 on NVIDIA GeForce GT 320
Current Resolution 1440x900 pixels
Work Resolution 1440x860 pixels
State Enabled, Primary
Monitor Width 1440
Monitor Height 900
Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency 60 Hz
Device \.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0
NVIDIA GeForce GT 320
Manufacturer NVIDIA
Model GeForce GT 320
GPU GT215
Device ID 10DE-0CA2
Revision A3
Subvendor Sapphire/PCPartner (174B)
Current Performance Level Level 1
Current GPU Clock 135 MHz
Current Memory Clock 135 MHz
Current Shader Clock 270 MHz
Technology 40 nm
Die Size 133 mm²
Release Date Nov 17, 2009
DirectX Support 10.1
OpenGL Support 4.1
Bus Interface PCI Express x16
Driver version 8.16.11.9103
BIOS Version 70.15.27.00.06
ROPs 8
Shaders 96 unified
Physical Memory 1024 MB
Virtual Memory 2816 MB

Keep us posted.

The latest driver for your NIVIDIA chipset can be downloaded from: Geforce Driver Results | NVIDIA . I hope updating the driver helps.