Option to disable alerts stealing focus & smaller alert windows

1. What actually happened or you saw:
The default alert window always steals focus from whatever you’re doing/typing at that moment. This can in some cases even result in inadvertent allow or some other action in the alert window (i.e. if you’re focused on what you’re doing and typing fast, including Enter and/or Space). In general, any window which is stealing focus is also super-annoying in my opinion.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I understand the focus-stealing feature is meant for increased security. I propose advanced alert settings (or “power user settings”) to be implemented as follows:
-an option to disable focus stealing;
-an option to disable “always on top”;
-an option to make alert window smaller, more compact.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
With Windows 10 and 11, the number of processes of various kinds, which want to access the internet, has increased “dramatically”. They usually come from at least three different sources: OS (Windows), GPU (e.g. Nvidia), manufacturer (e.g. Lenovo, Asus…). For obvious security&privacy reasons, it’s not always advisable to let them do it - in all fairness, nobody really needs MS Teams, MS Edge or Chrome checking for updates every hour, or various Nvidia processes accessing internet.
However, in certain cases (e.g. once per week/month, when doing regular updates or maintenance) you do allow them to go out. In this case, you can’t really make a permanent rule to either allow or block them, so the best bet is to simply ignore their requests 75% of time, but act on them when necessary. It’s a bit hard to ignore when they’re stealing focus, though, so an option to disable this, would be awesome.

4. Any other information:
That’s all for the moment. Keep up the good work, as usual. :-TU

Hi Max2015,

Thank you for following the format, we will report this to the team notice.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT