One Year Anniversary.

eh? wow it’s a miracle :o :o … commodus >:(
where’s josh btw? hey it’s saturday night here 00.30 sunday here. what time is it at josh’ place?

Congrats on an entire year! For a one year anniversary present Ganda wants a pic :o

Also my gf and i have been together for almost 2 years… She’s soooooo hot… with her 512MB RAM and 3.06 Ghz Proc. What is the biggest turn on about her is her 160 GB HD 88) 88) Congrats though :slight_smile:

I’m here.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Josh

yeah we know you’re here 88) you’re always here 88) we’re looking for your gf ;D

And I am look for you

That’s Triple H, you dyslexic!

ROLF ! Watchin’ WWE ? ;D

I think there is actually a wrestling team called Triple X, but I am not sure of it…hmmmmmm

I never heard of triple H…, but maybe it does exist…(3exist)…if so I have competition!

(:LGH)

I think he’s ready to kick your shiny metal a*s ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

■■■■! he looks strong and dangerous!..hmmmmm…but I have more brains I think…so maybe he is easy to beat for me…(:WIN)

You think he wont punch you because you’re a nerd and you have your (:NRD) on ? ;D

Okay (:WAV) Have a nice day (See you in hospital (coma section)) :SMLR

Well, I am actually an incredibly handsome nerd and I have the guts to defend when needed, I am not that kind of nerd you see in the movies…you know that guys who are always being pushed around and stuff…well I am like spiderman in a sort of way… (:WIN)

Yeah yeah - you are 92 % nerd (:NRD)

And if your like spiderman - you are like this kinda spiderman ;D

Great huh ? ;D It has spiderman and nerd in it ! Perfect combo for ya :smiley:

yeah! I like the vid…very funny indeed! (:LGH)