"Offline" to others contacts and "connecting..." problem

Hello everybody, I’m having some trouble with the Comodo Unite here.

Well, In the right side of the contact name, instead of appear “Relay” or “Direct”, it appears just “connecting…” all the time. Also, I see myself as “Available”, but my contacts see me just as “offline”. (I guess both problems are related)

I tried to restart the comodo, restart the PC, reinstall the comodo, and it still does not work.

I think it’s a problem of incompatibility with my PC, because I tried to install the same software in another PC (using the same internet connection and the same installer) and it works fine!

My OS is windows 7 64bits. Could it be some incompatibility with my antivirus? I’m using Avast PRO antivirus 7.0.1426.

Thanks! And sorry if my English is bad, I’m brazilian.

I have the same problem. Do you have any solution for this?

Well, I couldn’t fix the Comodo Unite problem, but I’m using Comodo EasyVNP, and it’s working so far.

in avast pro youu have firewall. make sure comodo is add to exeption list. you can try remove avast, reboot pc and try to connect again.
if it’s still not working, you need to port forward ports for comodo

THIS SOFTWARE IS A PIECE OF SHIT!! RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING RELAY CONNECTING