Wanted to provide a general update - COMODO blocked certain files from a Sunday 23rd July automatic update which caused O365 to not update correctly. This stopped my colleagues and I from accessing O365 software and files, as our user account was no longer connected to the software. This caused significant issues, delays and lost time for our office, as we’ve had to work from our personal computers until the problem could be fixed.
We only found the root cause after two days of trial and error with a level 2 Telstra support specialist.
We fixed the problem by re-adding Microsoft Suite as “Trusted Applications”, uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft suite.
We’re unsure if this was ultimately a Microsoft problem, or a COMODO problem, however wanted to post it here for reference in case the software engineers hadn’t encountered this scenario recently.
Have been happy with COMODO services other than this.