Off topic comments split from 5.0.159634.1091 RC Bug Reports

Firefox doesn’t have signed installer. And I’m using ziped MPC HC, so no installer.
But I’m failing to understand logic of this behaviour: When file has the same name and it is in the same location and I specificaly said many times in the past that this file with this name in this location was trusted, is trusted and WILL BE trusted. Forever!

While the file may have the same name and be in the same location it is not the same file.If files were treated the way you wish there’d be nothing stopping malware modifying the browser process and running unhindered.

Actually it does have a signed installer on my machine.

Mouse

You mean the Firefox that Mr Henky is referring to? If so I wonder why his are unsigned ???

The posts below did not provide enough information to pin down the the issue or were difficult to understand because they did not make bug reports in the format requested here .

Regrettably we have therefore had to ignore the posts. They will be re-considered if posted in the format requested, and if they give all the information requested.

Many thanks

Mouse

i am using this product and sometimes when i try to surf the web comodo firewall block connection to my computer so i can’t surf the web but if i disable the firewall it works and then when i set it back on the firewall it works fine it allows me to connect