OEM Comodo Firewall for ISPs and Webhosts?

What is the difference between the regular download and the two OEM options. Is there a costs for the OEM versions?

As I would like to distribute auto updating firewalls that would check a list that I create and would update the rules from the list if possible.

Also change the default setup installation rules if possible.

OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) is for companies that wnat to utilise the CFP engine but build their own firewall interface around it. Whether there is a cost is totally dependant upon the companioes that choose to create their own versions of CFP.

As I would like to distribute auto updating firewalls that would check a list that I create and would update the rules from the list if possible.

There will be a centralised management console for the firewall (and hopefully, the antivirus) which will be able to distribute a controlled ruleset across a LAN. Unfortunately, it is still under development. Stay tuned fro future announcements.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Also change the default setup installation rules if possible.
[/quote]

Is there a version or a way to have an install of comodo firewall with everything off by default. As Installing it on a remote server will disable remote desktop and any other form of outside communication to the server.

Yes Soya has cme up with a good remote install method. I’ll dig up his post and add a link here when I find it.

Ewen

You mean this?

Deja Vu ;D. And it was Panagiotis’s idea not mine ;).

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Thanks, Soya for digging this and thanks again to Pandlouk for working it out!

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Nice thank you :slight_smile: