Notice of discontinuation of development and support.

After a lengthy evaluation of internal priorities, developmental commitments and prevailing market conditions, Comodo has decided to discontinue development and support of Comodo Secure Email, Comodo Antispam and Comodo Verification Engine.

We would like to thank everybody, past and present, that helped to bring these inspired products to life - including developers, QA, beta-testers, end-users and forum members for their valued feedback. While it is never easy to make announcements of this kind, we would also like to stress that this decision will allow us greater freedom to focus on the development of the other new and exciting products in our portfolio.

Along with the recent launch of Comodo Unite, the next few months will see the release of Comodo Internet Security 2012, Comodo Endpoint Security Manager BE, Comodo AntiSpam Gateway, Comodo Backup 4.0, Comodo Faster Master and Comodo Online Storage. Comodo remains committed to our goal of bringing innovative, unique and cost-effective security software to market for all types of users. Community forums for the discontinued products will remain online indefinitely.

Edit by EricJH: made a paragraph structure for an easier read

What a pity.

The concept was innovative, but the execution poor, and I guess the code structure even worse.

So I guess I understand why.

Will downloads continue to be available? Will the forum remain live (read/write) for current users?

Best wishes

Mouse