"Not found User by Token" when trying to deploy on iPhone

After creating a user and trying to enroll a iPhone, I have received the email sent by noreplies@cmdm.comodo.com. But after I click the enroll device link(For iOS(Apple) device) on my iPhone, a error messge shows that “Not found User by Token”. How to solve this issue? Thank you very much.

Hi,

looks like your token expired. You can send a new token with new email and try that one.

Best regards,
Ilker

Hi, Ilkers.

Thank you for your kind help, I have installed the profile on my iPhone successfully by clicking the enroll device link(For iOS).

But I have encountered another issue after installing the CMDM, it shows that"Your device is not enrolled". The screenshots are attached.

iOS version: 8.1(Jailbroken)

BR,
Redstraw.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi,

Please tap on green shortcut that is on your applist to enroll your application as well.

https://help.comodo.com/topic-214-1-521-7580-Downloading-and-Installing-CMDM-Client-for-iOS-Devices.html

I am adding screen shot to show exact icon. Please check.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi,

But there is no such a green shortcut on my iPhone applist. Only a CMDM shortcut there.

Hi Redstraw,

I believe something went wrong there. Would you mind deleting your device from console and also the CMDM application from your device and try again?

Ilker