Not BypassIo Compatible

My computer freezes randomly, I checked the event viewer and found this warning every time it happens. “File System Filter ‘atc’ (Version 10.0, ‎2021‎-‎02‎-‎04T12:49:16.000000000Z) does not support bypass IO. Supported features: 0x7.”
I have tried everything I know, deleted files, uninstalled programs and still get the same thing.

When I use the command prompt and type fsutil bypassIo state c:\ I get the following reply

BypassIo on "c:" is not currently supported
Status: 506 (At least one minifilter does not support bypass IO)
Driver: atc
Reason: The specified minifilter does not support bypass IO.
Storage Type: NVMe
Storage Driver: Not BypassIo Compatible

Hi WAGrant,

Thank you for reporting.
Could you please provide us the below details ?

1. Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?
  2. If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened.
  3. Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version.
  4. Is there anyother security product installed on your machine?
  5. Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how you tried to fix it etc.
  6. CIS version and win version along with system bit type.
  7. If possible, any related screenshots.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I have a basic midrange computer, I don’t play games, I use Revit v.2022, AutoCad V.2023, Chief Architect Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro. My system can be at idle, using no programs and it will still freeze randomly. No way to recreate it, it just happens. Maybe I should remove and re-install the drive

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 4021, 8/10/2021
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoard Product TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)
WINDOWS 11 64 bit
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB

Hi WAGrant,

Thank you for providing the requested information.
From the above post we understood that there is no issue with CIS, if we missed something to understand please let us know.
FYI: CIS is released to be compatible only with the win 7, 8 & 10 not for win 11.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT