Not all programs, no new services, no available applications

Hey guys, I looked on the boards for this problem already but none seemed to have the same thing. The issue is that the firewall doesnt show up in Launch pad. I have the firewall and now the antivirus. What makes this even more interesting is that on the launchpad I have no new offers or services, and the tab in the middle about available applications doesnt show up at all. Other than this little issue you guys have great software.

Thanks

I really don’t know what your problem is, but there is a quick solution… ;D Turn Launchpad off… :wink:
Your firewall and AV did work did’t they? If you really want to use Launchpad, there might be someone in staff or so, who knows a little more about this. Sorry that i couldn’t help… :frowning:

Well here is better news still…I didnt have to turn launchpad off, I just restarted my computer and it now works great just like it was supposed to, except that the firewall doesnt show up in the list of applicaitons I already have but that is not the end of the world…

Thanks again. (L)

I hope you can enjoy the programs without any more problems… ;D
Just post in the forum, if you have questions, and you will get help from someone.