Not able to remove all trusted vendors

1. The full product and its version:
Comodo Cloud Antivirus Beta3 Version 1.0.376043.87

2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Windows 10 TH2 64bit

3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
Disabled antivirus and changed all application categories to untrusted.

4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
No i uninstalled old version and removed Comodo folder and then installed the new version.

5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
Emsisoft Antimalware but it’s not this because i only have an issue with a few trusted vendors to be removed and not all.

6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
Go in trusted vendor. Find biostar microtech int’l corp or centre de developpement de l’informatique personnelle and try to remove them.
Thanks to @badbrain full list of unremovable vendors http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151211/dvwp7vck.png

7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
Ccav freezes

8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
Selected vendors to be removed.

9. How reliably the bug occurs when you execute the steps to reproduce it
Always.

10. Any other information (inc, for performance issues, your computer’s CPU/RAM)
i7, 6gb ram

Can’t add diagnostics report because the program doesn’t give me this option (To Create diagnostics report click on Help(Question Mark icon) in the main menu, choose Support->Diagnostics. When diagnostics scan is complete, click on “Create Report…” and save the report. )

Hi ,KXsQTQ

Very thanks for you told us the issue ,our QA has already reproduced the issue ,we will fix it for next version .