not able to contact the moderator

On a recent topic that I posted I received a >
Edit: Locked due to double posting here. Please do not double post as it is in breach of the Forum Policy.

I had not knowingly double posted as the first time I clicked the post button I got the message that I had >run out of time< and as far as I was aware the message never sent, so I had to rewrite and send the post again, which is not the first time that this has happened on this site.

My gripe is unfortunately after the statement that the post was locked, there was no way of response either to apologise, or explain, as the moderator who made the decision never left his name or any way of contact.
Just though I’d get this off my chest, regards Robert.

Sorry you were unable to know who did this.

If you are not sure who to contact please feel free to PM any online Moderator who will pass on the request.

Thank you

Dennis

Hi Robert,
The Moderator at fault is myself, I do apologise that my actions were not clearer.
Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, and I will alter my practices in the future.
Please check your personal messages.
The Topics in question are here and here.

P.S. Please note if any situation like this arises again you can tell at the bottom who did do the last edit.
Apologies and kind regards from Captainsticks.

Hey Robert,

If a mod edits an existing post, there is a line added at the bottom of the post stating that the original post has been edited, by who and when.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile: