Non-Existant Support for Login Problem

I registered for an account on 15th October, but have never been able to log in.

If I try to log in :-

I am certain that I used the correct username and password (but I guess that everybody says that).

So I tried the “Forgot Password” facility, but have not had a response.

I even raised a Support Ticket on 24th October, but have not had a response to that either.

This does not bode well for anybody trying to use this service. I have used other backup services and the support has been helpful and immediate.

Cookies in the browser allowed?

Hi Grahamcopley,

After you created the account on the www.ccloud.com, you received an email from Comodo containing a link to activate your account.

Thank you for your support.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have not receive an email from Comodo containing a link to activate your account - only a " Comodo Order Confirmation" email.

As I explained, I tried the requested methods of contacting support - but never received a reply.

HI grahamcopley,

Please send a mail to ccloudescalations@comodo.com with the email address and the username used to create the account(do not specify the password).

Hi grahamcopley,

In your Inbox or SPAM you should have an email with a reset password subject. Change your password and try to login again.