looking better ;D

thats good :slight_smile:

keep us updated

keep us updated

Ok all’s good now, updated and scanning away, R/click works
Thanx again for your time
MW

good to hear :-TU

This may have gotten solved easier. There should be a back up version of cavscan.exe in the repair folder. Copying it from there to the main folder may have solved your problem.

Hi Eric,
based on the screenshot there was more missing in his setup…

This may have gotten solved easier. There should be a back up version of cavscan.exe in the repair folder. Copying it from there to the main folder may have solved your problem.
Hi Eric, based on the screenshot there was more missing in his setup...
Thanx guys all back up an running :D Would like to repport a possible false positive tho Thanx again MW

Then that still could have been present in the the repair folder. :slight_smile:

Glad you are up and running. That’s what counts. :slight_smile:

Thanx guys all back up an running Would like to repport a possible false positive tho Thanx again MW
thanx guys have posted suspected F/P in the right place... MW

[attachment deleted by admin]

i thought about that but i wasnt sure if any other files were damaged or missing. this was going to be my first response but mw74 seemed willing to do a clean install which is always better in my opinion

The install was completely messed up and Diagnostics failed, clean install was the only route to go…

I added my comment for educational purposes to show a possible alternative for the situation where may be one or two files are missing. I should have been more clear.